Frequently Asked Questions / Topics

Collapse All Expand All
 Community Relations

How can I request the base honor guard to perform at my event?

To request the Fairchild Honor Guard for military related events such as: funerals, weddings or ceremonies, please fill out a DD Form 2536 - Non-Aviation Support and fax it to the Honor Guard at (509) 247-5550. For questions or concerns, please contact the Honor Guard at (509) 247-4713.

 Where can I obtain 92nd Air Refueling Wing or 141st Air Refueling Wing (ANG) patches, posters, etc?

Neither the 92nd Air Refueling Wing or 141st Air Refueling Wing (ANG) are able to provide official uniform items or other memorabilia. However, several private companies exist to meet your needs. The following list does not constitute endorsement: 

Eighth Air Force Museum Gift Shop,
P.O. Box 8159, 
Bossier City LA 71113, 
Phone: (318) 752-0055; 

Action Embroidery Corporation 
1325 W Brooks Street Ontario CA 91762 
Phone: (909) 983-1359 

Air Force Museum Foundation, Inc. 
P.O. Box 33624 
Wright-Patterson AFB OH 45433 
Phone: (937) 258-1218 

Battle Zone Ltd 
PO Box 266 
Towaca NJ 07082 
Fax: (201) 402-7226 

Headquarters for Military Supplies 
131 East 6th Street Los Angeles
CA 90014 

Ken Nolan, Inc. 
16901 Milliken P.O. Box C-19555
Irvine CA 92713 
Phone: (714) 863-1531 

Marketing Dynamics Inc. 
19717 Mayhill Terrace
Gaithersburg, MD 20879 
Phone: (301) 670-0884 Fax: (301) 990-3646
 Fairchild Information

Can I get onto base?

For information on how to get onto base, click here.

 How can I get a phone number for a base agency?

The base operator is able to give phone numbers for on-base agencies. The operator can be reached at (509) 247-1212.

 How can I get a phone number for someone on base?

In the interest of security, we are not able to give personal phone numbers.

How do I get to Fairchild Air Force Base?

Fairchild AFB is located approximately three miles west of Airway Heights, WA. If you drive west on Highway 2 make a left at the Fairchild AFB signs and proceed through the Visitor's Center or the main gate.

 I am interested in civilian employment on base. Where do I start?

All civilian job opportunities on base are listed on the following website. Just click on the state of Washington to see openings for both Fairchild and McChord Air Force Bases.

 Medical Related Questions

How do I determine what procedures are available through TRICARE at the base?

Information on procedures available at military installation clinics (or available through TRICARE) may be researching using TRICARE Online. The web site (which is not sponsored by the Air Force) has a great deal of information on procedures, the pharmacy formulary and tips to maintain health.

 How do I get a copy of the pharmacy formulary?

Information on many medical procedures, including the formulary, is available through TRICARE Online. After registering (if necessary) and logging in to the site, check under "Pharmacy" for information on the formulary.