Please visit https://aflegalassistance.law.af.mil for information and handouts on many different legal topics/issues.
Hours of Operation: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Legal Assistance: Tues: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Fri: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Active Duty Wills: Wed walk-ins: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Retiree Wills: Thurs walk-ins: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Contact information: (509) 247-2838
Our Scope: Legal Assistance, Wills, POA, Notaries
If you are unable to come in during the normal duty hours, please contact our office to ensure your legal needs/questions are answered.
Your Fairchild AFB legal office is dedicated to helping those who pledge their lives to protect America.
· Members of the armed forces who are on AD, including reservists, National Guard members and contract ROTC cadets on federal active duty under Title 10, United States Code.
· Air Reserve Component member performing Active Guard/Reserve tours including those on 10USC 10211, 12310, 32usc, or 502(F) are eligible.
· Retired Military Members.
· Officers of the commissioned corps of the public health service who are on AD.
· Members of reserve components following release from AD under a call or order to AD for more than 30 days issued under mobilization authority.
· Dependents of members and former members listed above and who are entitled to an identification card.
· Civilian employees/civilian contractors deploying to or in a theater of operations are furnished the opportunity and assistance to prepare and execute wills and any necessary POA.