Welcome to the Inland Northwest! Your chapel team is proud to serve alongside you whether you're here at home or deployed. We minister to military members and their families of all faiths by connecting you with the Fairchild AFB chapel or with a faith group downtown. We invite you to explore the numerous chapel programs that promote spiritual growth and fulfillment.
Our core beliefs are to glorify God, honor our Airmen and pursue excellence in all we do.
Our mission is to "Refuel the spirit of those who fuel the fight."
Our vision is to be AMC's premier advocate for comprehensive spiritual fitness for the Air Force family.
Daily at noon and Confession by Appointment
Daily Mass during Holidays: 10 a.m.
Daily Mass during Holy days of Obligation: noon and 5 p.m.
Sunday Mass at 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Confession from 8:15 to 8:50 a.m., and during Holy days of Obligation: noon and 5 p.m.
Youth Group: POC: Fr. Juan - (509) 247-8610
Sundays from 10:45 -noon at the Education Center (September - April)
Airmen Faith Sharing/Formation
Meets at the chapel at 5 p.m., every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month; dinner provided.
Adult Bible Study
Meets at the chapel at 5 p.m., every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month; snack or dinner provided.
Lay Minister Opportunities
· Lay Eucharistic Ministers
· Altar Servers
· Musicians, Choir Members
Rosary prayed every third Wednesday of the month at 10:30 a.m., in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel
Come Grow With Us
The Protestant Parish seeks to know God and make Him known through worship, service and spiritual growth. There are many opportunities to become involved in the parish. Visit the links to the right to find out more about the various programs and services offered here.
Contemporary Worship Service:
Sundays at 11 a.m.
Wednesday at 5 p.m. at Base Chapel (September - May)
Ways to Serve
- As a group leader during BSF (adult, teens, kids, preschool)
- As an assistant group leader or a volunteer assistant during BSF (kids and preschool)
- Teaching help during children's church
- Serving as an Usher or a Greeter
- Reading Scripture in Worship
- Singing on the Praise Team or playing in the Praise Band
- Assisting with hospitality during fellowship time
- Assist with Parish outings and events
- Protestant Men and Women of the Chapel
- Assist with Wee Joy
- Volunteering to support our Club Beyond
- Assist with Parish/Worship Support Team Ministry
- Assist with Audio/Visual Operations during the Worship Service
- Assisting with our outreach to Airmen in the dorms