Welcome to SkyFest 2014! The Open House and Air Show is open to the public and admission is free. We will update this website as more information is available. We look forward to seeing you May 31 to June 1!
Follow us LIVE on Twitter for streaming updates with hashtag: #SkyFest2014.
Air Show Hours
9 a.m. - Airfield opens, vendors open
11 a.m. - Air show begins
4 p.m. - Air show ends
6 p.m. - Gates closed
***Times are subject to change.***
Visitors are limited to the following items, which will be subject to search by Security Forces:
- Strollers and wagons for toddlers
- Diaper bags for guests with small children
- Small women's purses
- Handicapped items such as wheel chairs
- Official service dogs
- Lawn chairs
- Bottled water, two bottles per person. Free water-refill stations will be available
- Hydration packs (Eg. CamelBaks - hydration only, no backpacks)
- Cameras, video recorders and binoculars. Visitors will be required to show the items work. Items must be small enough to carry by hand.
* Note: Those working for media outlets (TV & Radio stations, newspapers, magazines, websites) should contact Public Affairs for media credentials which will allow for more equipment to be brought onto Fairchild AFB.
Permitted but use discretion: - Inhalers
- Baby bottles
- Medications. Bring prescriptions with you and in marked medical containers. (Eg. don't bring medicine in Sunday through Saturday containers) Recommended Items include: - Sunscreen
- Hearing protection
Headlining Fairchild's Open House and Air Show are the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds who perform precision aerial maneuvers demonstrating the capabilities of Air Force high performance aircraft to people throughout the world.
The U.S. Army Parachute Team, nicknamed "The Golden Knights," is the U.S. Army's official aerial demonstration team. The Team travels around the United States, performing parachute demonstrations at air shows, major league football and baseball games, and special events, connecting the Army with the American people.
Check out the SkyFest 2014 Interactive PDF with listings for each performance, event maps, emergency contacts, food and a complete listing of static displays.
Scan this QR Code and get it on your mobile device!
Inside Fairchild AFB
Golden Knights 11:30 to 11:50 a.m. The Golden Knights are the U.S. Army's official aerial demonstration team.
KC-135R Demo 11:52 a.m. to 12:06 p.m. The KC-135 Stratotanker is the nation's premier and backbone aerial refueler.
Kent Pietsch 12:08 to 12:18 p.m. An Interstate Cadet with a 37-foot wingspan powered by a four-cylinder engine.
Smoke-N-Thunder 12:20 to 12:30 p.m. At 400 mph this jet car, driven by Bill Braack experiencing 11 Gs, really hauls!
Cascade Warbirds 12:32 to 12:42 p.m. Vintage American war planes take to the skies showcasing air power heritage.
Boeing 40C 12:44 to 12:54 p.m. The Boeing Model 40 was a single-engined U.S. mail biplane in the 1920s.
Jacquie B 12:44 to 12:54 p.m. Jacquie Warda trickily maneuvers a two-seat 330hp triblade monoplane.
TBD P-51 Demo 12:56 to 1:11 p.m. Check out this WWII P-51 Mustang streak across the sky in grandeur sleek.
All visitors are subject to search by Security Forces and will NOT be allowed to pass through security with any of the following items: - Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pocket tools, scissors, box cutters, billy clubs, large-heavy chain-link jewelry or belts, mace and pepper spray
Firearm (any type)
Toys resembling firearms
Skateboards, heelies, roller skates or roller blades