|COL. ROBIN L. SCHULTZE|
COLONEL ROBIN L. SCHULTZE
Col. Robin L. Schultze is the Commander, 92nd Medical Group, Fairchild Air Force Base, Wash. The group's three squadrons, through a comprehensive, community-based health care system, provide medical service to over 3,000 active duty and 30,000 other beneficiaries; and develop, exercise, and implement wartime expansion, mobilization, and deployment plans
Col. Schultze has held various positions in command, emergency nursing, flight nursing, executive medical care, health and wellness, outpatient dialysis, and inpatient care. She served as Command Nurse, Air Mobility Command, and the Chief, En Route Medical Care Division, Office of the Surgeon General, HQ Air Mobility Command, Commander, 60th Medical Operations Squadron; Chief Nurse, National Defense University; Chief Nurse, 36th Medical Group; and Commander, 36th Medical Operations Squadron. Schultze served as the Consultant to the USAF Surgeon General for Emergency and Trauma nursing and was the senior nurse at the White House Medical Unit during the 42nd and 43rd Presidential administrations. Col. Schultze has deployed as the Chief Nurse of an Air Transportable Hospital in support of Operation NOBEL ANVIL and as a Critical Care Aeromedical Transport Team nurse in
support of Operations IRAQI and ENDURING FREEDOM.
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in biology, University of Missouri, Kansas City, Mo.
1988 Bachelor of Science degree in nursing, Texas Woman's University, Houston, Texas
1995 Squadron Officer School in residence
1998 Master of Science degree in emergency nursing, clinical nurse specialist, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas
1998 Post Master of Science certificate, emergency nurse practitioner, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas
2003 Air Command and Staff College by seminar
2006 Air War College by correspondence
2010 Master of Science degree in National Strategic Resourcing, Industrial College of the Armed Forces in residence
1. September 1988 - March 1989, Staff Nurse, Medical Unit, USAF Medical Center Scott, Scott AFB, Ill.
2. March 1989 - September 1989, Staff Nurse, Acute Care Unit, USAF Medical Center Scott, Scott AFB, Ill.
3. September 1989 - September 1991, Staff Nurse, Hemodialysis Unit, USAF Medical Center Scott, Scott AFB, Ill.
4. September 1991 - June 1993, Staff Nurse, Emergency Department, USAF Medical Center Scott, Scott AFB, Ill.
5. June 1993 - July 1996, Assistant Officer in Charge, Medical Aircrew Training, 375th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron, Scott AFB, Ill.
6. August 1996 - May 1998, Graduate Student at University of Texas, Houston-sponsored through Air Force Institute of Technology
7. June 1998 - July 2000, Nurse Manager, Emergency Department, 86th Medical Squadron, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany
8. August 2000 - August 2003, Senior Nurse, White House Medical Unit, AFELM White House,
9. September 2003 - August 2004, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Emergency Medicine Operations, Lackland AFB, Texas
10. August 2004 - May 2006, Flight Commander, Emergency Medicine Operations, Lackland AFB, Texas
11. June 2006 - June 2008, Commander, 36th Medical Operations Squadron; Chief Nurse Executive, 36th Medical Group, Andersen AFB, Guam.
12. June 2008 - August 2009, Chief Nurse, National Defense University, Fort McNair, Washington, D.C.
13. August 2009 - June 2010, Student, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort McNair, Washington, D.C.
14. August 2010 - Aug 2012, Commander, 60th Medical Operations Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
15. August 2012 - May 2013, Command Nurse, Air Mobility Command & Chief, En Route Medical Care Division, Office of the Surgeon General, HQ Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
16. June 2013 - Present, Commander, 92nd Medical Group, Fairchild AFB, Wash.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with 1 oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Service Medal with 4 oak leaf clusters
Aerial Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal
Army Commendation Medal
1992 Company Grade Nurse of the Quarter, Scott Air Force Base, IL
1995 Dolly Vinsant Award Winner (USAF Flight Nurse of the Year)
1995 Company Grade Nurse of the Quarter, Scott Air Force Base, IL
1998 Mildred Field Research Award, University of Texas, Houston, TX
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Emergency Nurses Association
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
First Lieutenant Sep 14, 1990
Captain Sep 14, 1992
Major Oct 1, 2001
Lieutenant Colonel Mar 1, 2006
Colonel Jan 1, 2011